Upcoming FREE Online Events
Free Online Yoga Nidra and Gong Bath
Third Thursday of the month at 7.30 pm
Y O G A * N I D R A
Yoga Nidra, or yogic sleep, is a deeply relaxing meditative practice that rejuvenates the body and mind. Yoga Nidra is sometimes called “sleep with awareness” because we go into a place of total relaxation without falling asleep. By using guided imagery or systematically relaxing each part of the body, we can slip into that meditative bliss that Yoga Nidra brings to us without falling into a deep, unconscious sleep.
G O N G * B A T H
- Everyone should experience the sacred and ancient instrument:
- Stimulates circulation and nerve endings
- Stimulates and balances the glandular system. The pituitary gland benefits from the vibration and sound
- Works deeply on the mental, emotional and spiritual bodies quietening the mind
- Clears the clutter from the subconscious mind
You will definitely have an experience when listening to the gong, my advice is to be open to the sacred sounds and let it flow through your being.