An invite to the Blissful Tribe Membership
The Blissful Tribe is an online space to come as YOU and to experience authentic happiness with a true tribe. Whether you are looking to come along to absorb the beautiful energy in the live yoga or meditation classes or you want to chill and do in your own time with the recorded classes the choice is yours.
The membership allows you to flow through it at your pleasure and if you like to come together as an holistic community and interact with other like-minded souls as well as the teacher, Lindsay who is always on hand to connect and offer support and guidance where needed in your holistic journey.
- Maybe you’re looking to connect to yourself and your life’s desires
- Maybe looking to create a toolbox of daily holistic practices
- Or maybe to find a tribe that just gets you and where we can support encourage each other to be the best version of ourselves.
Our standard membership includes:
- Access to an online membership via my website for full recorded yoga and meditation classes as well as tips and advice
- Access to the open Facebook group building a kundalini yoga tribe
- Access to a secret Facebook or WhatsApp blissful tribe group to dig deeper into yoga and meditation and where the weekly zoom links and recorded zoom online classes are shared
- Unlimited access to online monthly zoom classes
- Unlimited access to 11-day meditation programmes with personal e-journal
Or go for our premium membership which gives you all of the above, but you can also come along to one of our yoga and sound bath workshops in Cramlington, Morpeth or Whitley Bay!’
And If you’re on facebook please feel free to join our group.
Lindsay is an amazing teacher she creates a peaceful, relaxing and fun class enabling everyone to connect with each other which creates a loving friendly vibe. Sat Nam
I was a novice in any form of yoga and meditation but something I really wanted to get into, I was amazed at how good this practice made me feel in such a short period of time. The price structure and content of membership is so affordable and abundant with extras.
Lindsay is a fantastic teacher and such a compassionate human being, and this shines through in all her classes and inspirational messages
Lindsay takes the time to connect with you and inspires you to become the best version of yourself. Lindsay and the community that she creates, has changed my life for the better helping me re connect with my soul purpose and become more present in my life
I love being a member of Lindsay’s yoga tribe. It’s fantastic value for money and the classes always seem to be exactly what I need physically and mentally after a long day at work.
My essence for life is playful, mischievous, a constant flow of joy yet calm and confident; and 100% a meditative person. I value all that happens within and therefore understanding that the power of projection creates our own reality.
My purpose as quoted in numerology aka written in the stars is to take care and nourish everyone in mind and body and make sure that everyone has everything that they need. With a natural ability to teach I use my skills by sharing all I know in yoga, meditation, mantra, movement, sound therapy and more.
Here are some of the wellbeing benefits:
Kundalini yoga is a yoga for householders meaning it is for every ONE of every ABILITY no matter what background, life, health, etc.
It is a path for everyone who wants the skills to cope successfully with the challenges of our times or looking for general wellbeing in both body and mind.
It is also known as the yoga of awareness – it is a dynamic, powerful tool that is designed to give you an experience of your soul. We harness the mental, physical and nervous energies of the body and go deep within. The technology combines breath, mudra, eye-focus, mantra, locks, postures to balance the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expand lung capacity and purify the blood. It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul.
- Aiding concentration and preventing random thoughts from throwing you off balance
- Breaking your automatic daily routines and bringing you into a state of mindfulness
- Bringing balance to mind, body, and soul
- Building up your creative energy to tackle projects in your life
- Creating awareness of the body
- Enhancing your brain patterns and emotional balance
- Helping reduce anxiety
- Helping release stress and find a sense of peace
- Improving cognitive functioning
- Improving sleep and sleep-related issues
- Breathwork: expanding lung capacity
I look forward to Lindsay’s Kundalini yoga sessions every time I book. They’re both relaxing & energising, helping me feel amazing throughout.
I love the mix of spirituality, movement, vibration, learning & release and always come away feeling refreshed, revived and full of love. Highly recommended as a class & also a way of living. Xxx
Can’t rate these classes highly enough. Great diverse class for all abilities. Been great for improving my lung health too. The monthly membership options are very flexible and great value
Amazing for both my body and soul! I love the tingling sensation, the energy and the workout I get from these sessions. I feel so much calmer and re-centred !
How do I cancel my membership?
When you join the Blissful Tribe, you are not tied into any subscription and can cancel your membership at any time by simply going to your member’s area and selecting cancel.
A note from Lindsay:
Looking forward to meeting and sharing this beautiful journey with you and connecting you to the wonders of yoga, meditation and so much more so that we can live our best lives. Happiness within, always.