An invite to the Blissful Tribe Membership
Come on in. x
The Blissful Tribe is a Wellbeing Membership that features Kundalini Yoga, Meditations, Breathwork, Mantra, Dance and Gong Baths.
Only £11 a month, no obligation, cancel anytime.
When you are in the ‘Blissful Tribe’ Membership you will know that you are exactly where you need to be:
- Are you ready to return to the driving seat of your life because you are no longer willing to put up with living by autopilot?
- Are you ready to break out of the shackles of always chasing after bigger, better, more but never feeling true happiness?
- Do you have a busy life juggling work, family and feel like you have no time? I’ve been there, close to burnout!
- This is the exact time that you must take action to look after yourself.
- Are you ready to experience the freedom to be YOU? And willing to move away from feeling isolated, that you don’t fit in and that nobody gets you.
- This is the exact place for you where you will fit completely in; you’ll find your true tribe.
The Blissful Tribe is an online space to come as YOU and to experience authentic happiness with a true tribe. Whether you are looking to come along to absorb the beautiful energy in the live online yoga and meditation classes or want to chill and do it in your own time with the recorded classes; the choice is yours.
The membership allows you to flow through it at your pleasure and if you like, to come together in a holistic community and interact with other like-minded souls. Lindsay is always on hand to connect and offer support and guidance where needed in your holistic journey.
Our standard Blissful Tribe membership includes:
- Access to a vault of recorded yoga and meditation classes as well as tips and advice.
- Access to live taught monthly zoom classes, led by Lindsay.
- Access to 11-day meditation programmes with personal e-journal
- Access to a private community – Your Blissful Tribe on Facebook or WhatsApp; where the weekly zoom links and recorded zoom online classes are shared.
If you want to meet in person with your Blissful Tribe, then our premium membership is ideal for you:
- all of the above, plus one of our in-person yoga and sound bath workshops in the North East.
Lindsay is an amazing teacher she creates a peaceful, relaxing and fun class enabling everyone to connect with each other which creates a loving friendly vibe. Sat Nam
I came with a heavy heart and left with it mended and ready to help others. Thank you for arranging such an amazing experience allowing us to repair our hearts, souls and minds each month. You are two wonderful ladies who just get us all💞👏❤️
I was a novice in any form of yoga and meditation but something I really wanted to get into, I was amazed at how good this practice made me feel in such a short period of time. The price structure and content of membership is so affordable and abundant with extras.
Lindsay is a fantastic teacher and such a compassionate human being, and this shines through in all her classes and inspirational messages
Lindsay takes the time to connect with you and inspires you to become the best version of yourself. Lindsay and the community that she creates, has changed my life for the better helping me re connect with my soul purpose and become more present in my life
I love being a member of Lindsay’s yoga tribe. It’s fantastic value for money and the classes always seem to be exactly what I need physically and mentally after a long day at work.
Here are some of the wellbeing benefits that are on offer to you as a member of the Blissful Tribe:
Kundalini yoga is a yoga for householders meaning it is for every ONE of every ABILITY no matter what background, life, health, etc.
It is a path for everyone who wants the skills to cope successfully with the challenges of our times. If you are looking for general wellbeing in both body and mind, then Kundalini yoga will offer you just this.
It is also known as the yoga of awareness – it is a dynamic, powerful tool that is designed to give you an experience of your soul.
We harness the mental, physical, and nervous energies of the body and go deep within. Kundalini yoga combines breath, mudra, eye-focus, mantra, locks, postures to balance the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expand lung capacity, and purify the blood. It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul.
Kundalini yoga has an umbrella of holistic tools which includes movement, breathwork.
- Aiding concentration and preventing random thoughts from throwing you off balance.
- Breaking your automatic daily routines and bringing you into a state of mindfulness.
- Bringing balance to mind, body, and soul.
- Building up your creative energy to tackle projects in your life
- Creating awareness of the body
- Enhancing your brain patterns and emotional balance
- Helping reduce anxiety
- Helping release stress and find a sense of peace
- Improving cognitive functioning
- Improving sleep and sleep-related issues
- Breathwork: expanding lung capacity
I look forward to Lindsay’s Kundalini yoga sessions every time I book. They’re both relaxing & energising, helping me feel amazing throughout.
I love the mix of spirituality, movement, vibration, learning & release and always come away feeling refreshed, revived and full of love. Highly recommended as a class & also a way of living. Xxx
Can’t rate these classes highly enough. Great diverse class for all abilities. Been great for improving my lung health too. The monthly membership options are very flexible and great value
Amazing for both my body and soul! I love the tingling sensation, the energy and the workout I get from these sessions. I feel so much calmer and re-centred !
4 times a year I offer my Blissful Tribe Members an exclusive live-taught juicy bonus – 11 Day Meditation Programme:
The brilliant bonus is access to an online 11-day meditation programme.
There is something to be said about meditating with a community whether it is in-person, virtual or just knowing that you are committing to a practice alongside other beautiful souls.
The 11 Day Meditation Programme is a great way:
- To dip your toe in and start your yoga and meditation journey
- To try something new
- To calm the mind
- To carve out some self-care time
- To offer guidance to those who know what to do, but just need a little encouragement to ‘keep it up’ (yes I’m including even those that are trained to do this too) Sometimes we can give out the best advice but don’t even carve that time for ourselves
- To discover your authentic happiness
- To connect with a true tribe of like-minded people on a journey to better health in mind, body, and soul
Your health in mind, body, and soul is so important. To live your best life is to carve out YOU time to Relax, Release, and Recharge; you’re worth it.
Hi, I’m Lindsay. I must share with you that the Blissful Tribe Membership was always written in my stars.
My essence for life is playful, mischievous, a constant flow of joy but yet calm and confident.
I’m 100% a meditative person. I value all that happens within and therefore my understanding is that the power of projection creates our own reality.
My purpose as quoted in numerology aka ‘written in my stars’ is to take care and nourish all people in mind and body and make sure that everyone has everything that they need.
With a natural ability to teach I use my skills by sharing all I know in yoga, meditation, mantra, movement, sound therapy, and more.
I would love to welcome you into The Blissful Tribe today. Happiness within, always.
This membership is for you if:
- You are ready to start a well-being journey and prioritise self-care
- You would like to practice Yoga regularly to support mind and body health
- You are new to Kundalini Yoga and want to learn more at your own pace
- You have done Kundalini Yoga for a while but want to go deeper
- You are ready to transform, heal and recharge your body and mind and live your best life
- You would like to meet like-minded people
This is not for you if:
- You have a closed mind
- You are not ready to commit to putting yourself first and look after yourself
- You want a one-off quick fix
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it suitable for beginners?
Yes, Kundalini yoga is a yoga for householders meaning it is for every ONE of every ABILITY no matter what background, life, health, etc. Lindsay will guide you to listen to your body. Some exercises are a work in progress and adaptations in some movement and exercises are provided.
Do i need any special equipment?
All you need is a yoga mat, blanket, and pillow and have a drink to hand too. You can access the live classes and videos via a laptop/ tablet or mobile phone.
Where do i do the yoga?
You choose the best place to do your practice. Make sure you have enough space to fit your yoga mat and you are ready to go.
What should i wear?
Wear comfortable clothes that you can move around freely in. A top and leggings would do.
Do i have to keep my camera on when i attend the live zoom classes?
No. I ask that everyone attends the live online classes with the camera off and the sound is on mute so you can enjoy the full class without worrying about being on screen. I invite everyone at the end to say a quick hello to put the camera on and unmute once the class has finished.
Can i chat to the teacher and the blissful tribe community?
Yes, all members have access to a private community – the Blissful Tribe on Facebook or WhatsApp; where the weekly zoom links and recorded zoom online classes are shared. We come together as a community and share advice, guidance and support as well as love and encouragement.
Where do i access the recordings?
You can access the recordings via your members area on the website. Recorded videos are also uploaded to the Blissful Tribe Facebook and WhatsApp Group.
Are the live classes at a set time each month?
Yes, the live classes run weekly every Sunday morning at 10 am and Tuesday evening at 7.30 pm. There are ad hoc live online classes too which you are invited to attend and are included in the Blissful Tribe Membership.
How do i cancel my membership?
When you join the Blissful Tribe, you are not tied into any subscription and can cancel your membership at any time by simply going to your member’s area and selecting cancel.